Buying a home can be overwhelming. How much can you afford to pay? Will you find a home that you love? How do you know if this the right home for you? What about the offer, negotiation, inspections, appraisals?
How do you know if you have the right real estate agent?
I will help you navigate this process and make it less overwhelming by being a constant resource for you. I’ll manage every step of the way, guide you through every decision, and ensure that every necessary task is done. I want you to trust me that you’re going to have a good experience, and in the end, you’ll have the right home for you and your family.
I believe that the best way to have a successful and enjoyable experience is to be well-educated in the process. That means not only knowing the current market conditions but understanding the basics of each step we’re going to take. When you have a general knowledge of what to expect, it makes the process less overwhelming, more enjoyable, and allows you to make those big decisions with confidence.
I offer free one-on-one consultations and free online home buyer webinars. Whatever you need or want to know, I’m here to help you. You’ll never feel like you’re going through this alone.
What you can expect from me when you’re buying a home:
- Provide an initial consultation to discuss the buying process, recommend lenders and other service providers, discuss the loan process and available programs, complete an initial assessment of your needs and wants, and begin the home search.
- Schedule and accompany you on visits to the homes on your list
- Assist you in evaluating each home
- Discuss the terms of the offer you wish you make
- Generate all required paperwork
- Negotiate terms
- Facilitate inspections and appraisal
- Guide you through the process of reviewing all inspection reports
- Troubleshoot any obstacles, problems or issues
- Weekly (or daily) check-ins with all
other parties involved in the transaction:
- Seller’s agent
- Title company and/or attorney
- Maintain all timelines, perform all my duties, prompt you when your attention is needed. I also ensure that all other parties involved are adhering to the timelines.
- Ensure a smooth path to the closing table by reviewing all closing documents for completion and accuracy, answering your questions, and confirming all details for your final settlement.
- Whatever else is needed!
The main thing that you can expect from me is that I will make the process easy by taking all of the not-so-fun stuff away from you so you can relax. I’ll be your process manager, fire extinguisher, information resource, and pretty much whatever else you need me to be.