Living in Southern Maryland for a large portion of my life, I’ve come to love it for everything that it has to offer. It has been the perfect place for my husband and I to raise our family. We have deep roots here and like to spend our down time enjoying our family farm. We really are outdoor people. From camping, to sports, to summer BBQ’s, we just love taking advantage of everything that our Southern Maryland environment has to offer. Some of our favorite places include Historic St. Mary’s, Jefferson Patterson Park, Blue Crabs Stadium, and the Calvert Marine Museum. Here on the farm, we have horses and other random farm critters. So, when I’m not helping Southern Marylanders with their buying and selling needs, you’ll likely find me riding a horse, boating on the Bay, or spending time in the Garden!
I’m truly passionate about helping people, like you, navigate their real estate journeys. Over the years, I have seen all of the different fears and problems that people have when it comes to buying or selling a house. It’s a big deal, but I can help to make it happen effortlessly. When I work on selling your house or help you to buy a house, I make sure that your feelings are heard and that your needs are being met.
Over the years, I’ve working incredibly hard to make sure that I have the tools, resources, and knowledge to provide you with the level of service that you deserve. Some of that can only be obtained through experience, which I have! But this experience is enhanced by continuously furthering my education in every way that I can. Here are some of the things that I have done and accomplished to never stop increasing the value that I bring you:
- Social Media Marketing & Management Program, Georgetown University, will be complete in 2019.
- Degree in Business Administration, The College of Southern Maryland.
- Career diploma in Marketing & Advertising
- Career diploma in Property Management
- REALTOR® designation ‘MRP” (Military Relocation Professional)
- REALTOR® designation “SFR” (Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist)
- REALTOR® designations “E-Pro, ABR, & SRS” (In progress)
- Completing Virginia licensing requirements to be able to better serve my relocating clients.
- Achievement awards from the Southern Maryland Board of REALTORS® at the Gold, Platinum, & Diamond levels.
- “100% Club,” RE/MAX International, awarded multiple times.